Raised on Ritalin Process Update 2/25/14

This has been a really big project for me. I finished up the first draft just before Christmas 2013 and sent it off to my agent. Got feedback/edit suggestions from her just after New Years. January and February have been spent editing over 230 pages out of the original draft so we can get down to around 400 pages. Then we can start soliciting to publishers.

So while what is posted here looks 'finished,' some of these pages will change before finding their final form. USE THE LINKS TO THE RIGHT---->>> to read the rough draft chapters, or click on the image to the left to start at Chapter 1!

(I've also changed the www.raisedonritalin.com URL to point to my production/process blog where I'll keep posting production updates as well as links to relevant news items, research, etc.)