skip to main
skip to sidebar
Raised on Ritalin // Chapter 13: How Did This Change My Life?
I've done a lot of research for this book. How did what I learn change or inform how I see my past and approach my life now?
This was the last big chunk/chapter of the book. Just three more small chapters to go: What Works For Me, The Future, and The Dramatic Conclusion. STAY TUNED!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Raised on Ritalin Chapters
• Ch 1: Intro
• Ch 2: Let's Start with the Basics
• Ch 3: Diagnosed and Drugged Up
• Ch 4: Everything Was Perfect
• Ch 5: The Story of Modern Psychiatry
• Ch 6: A New Era
• Ch 7: So – What is ADHD
• Ch 8: What's Going on in Your Brain?
• Ch 9: A Theory of ADHD
• Ch 10: Why is it Getting "Worse?"
• Ch 11: Current Treatment Options
• Ch 12: To Med or Not to Med?
• Ch 13: How Did This Change My Life?
• Ch 14: What Works for Me?
• Ch 15: What Does the Future Hold?
•Ch 16: Conclusion
• Process and Research Blog
• Research Bibliography
BUY THE BOOK HERE!
Raised on Ritalin is ©2011-2015 Tyler Page.