skip to main
skip to sidebar
Raised on Ritalin // Chapter 7: So – what is ADHD REALLY?
With a solid historical foundation beneath us, let's start diving into the details. What 'causes' ADHD?
(PS - I am still seeking representation and/or a publisher for Raised on Ritalin!)
Coming up next, we dive even deeper: brain circuits and neurophysiology!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
February 8, 2017 at 10:59 PM
meet and greet at luton
Post Comments (Atom)
Raised on Ritalin Chapters
• Ch 1: Intro
• Ch 2: Let's Start with the Basics
• Ch 3: Diagnosed and Drugged Up
• Ch 4: Everything Was Perfect
• Ch 5: The Story of Modern Psychiatry
• Ch 6: A New Era
• Ch 7: So – What is ADHD
• Ch 8: What's Going on in Your Brain?
• Ch 9: A Theory of ADHD
• Ch 10: Why is it Getting "Worse?"
• Ch 11: Current Treatment Options
• Ch 12: To Med or Not to Med?
• Ch 13: How Did This Change My Life?
• Ch 14: What Works for Me?
• Ch 15: What Does the Future Hold?
•Ch 16: Conclusion
• Process and Research Blog
• Research Bibliography
BUY THE BOOK HERE!
Raised on Ritalin is ©2011-2015 Tyler Page.